The Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Inc. is requesting proposals for contracted IT services from January 1, 2022-December 31, 2025. Any business or person with the qualifications to provide IT Services may respond to this RFP. It is the intent of the Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence to hire locally or with an agency that has an office in or around the central Indiana area.
The full request for proposals is included as an attachment to this email. Important deadlines and submission information is provided below.
- Proposals must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. on November 30, 2021.
- Inquiries concerning this RFP should be directed to Kelly Grey, 317-917-3685 or email@example.com.
- All costs incurred in the preparation of a proposal responding to this RFP will be the responsibility of the Offeror and will not be reimbursed by ICADV.
- Your proposal should be emailed to Kelly Grey as follows:
- Recipient: Kelly Grey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RE: Request for Proposals – IT Services
- The proposal must be submitted as a PDF attachment to the email. It is the responsibility of the Offeror to ensure that the proposal is received by ICADV by the date and time specified above. Late proposals will not be considered.
Click here to download the RFP